Pages

Wednesday 18 May 2016

Busy Busy Finally!!!

Good Morning

It has been lovely for the last couple of days here, today it's back to the same old rain!!!

If you are a regular to my blog you will know that every so often I try and make one of those "Busy" cards that so many of you are so good at.  I am never quite happy with it lol.  However, I think I have finally achieved it and I am pleased with this one!!!

The Image is called Tilda Binding Flowers and I coloured it using ProMarkers.  I used my Marianne Creatables frame die to cut the image out.  I have used Lace, Feathers, Flowers and an elegant flourish die.  I have used Pearl Bows, Pearl Roses and other Pearl Gems and a little resin butterfly.  Oh and a Satin Ribbon Bow!!!  Lots of stuff lol!!!

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges



I had so much fun making this card and I hope to be able to make a few more "Busy" ones.  Thank you for taking the time to stop by and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.
 

16 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Lisa! That image is adorable and I love the addition of the feathers, lace and bow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa this is a stunning card I love the image and all the embellishments. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merci pour ta participation sur magnolia forever
    xxx Valou...

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very cute girly card. I love the purple colours.
    Lia, DT S4F

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute little design - love all the flower embellies. Thanx for sharing with us at Fantasy Stampers.
    Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very pretty card, I love the colours and the flower embellishments. Thanks for playing along with us at Fantasy Stampers. Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow what a beautyful card have you made! Thank you for joining the bingo-challenge at Magnolia Forever.
    Kind regards, Esther DT MF

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey,
    Great work I like colors
    Thank you for taking part in the challenge on Scrapping4funChallenges
    Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, love the image and all the detail
    Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
    Rachelle DT
    http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Precious card! The image is adorable. Thanks for joining us at Scrapping4fun
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's a beautiful card.

    Thank you for joining us at Paradise of Magnolia Challenge blog.

    Hugs Bianca DT.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow this is stunning. Love the Tilda image and the beautiful flowers, lace and pearls. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card is very cute!!
    Thanks for joining us at Paradise of Magnolia
    Greetz Geertje DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic card with beautiful, harmonious colours! love the lace and bouquets! both feathers add a sophisticated touch quite irresistible! welcome as Paradise of Magnolia's Guest Designer!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon