Pages

Monday 4 July 2016

Crazy GD Card 2

Hi Everyone

This is the second card that I have made as Guest Designer at The Crazy Challenge.  Thank you so much once again to Em and the Team for having me share in this and the last challenge with them.


This fortnight the theme is "Lace".  I have become a bit of a lace fiend lately and used quite a lot of it so I will thrilled that this was the theme.

For my GD card I coloured up a Paper Shelter Image called Unlocked and for a change I coloured this up using pencils. I used a X-Cut punch to cut off the corners of the image.  I used a 6" Square Card Blank.  My Base/Frame Layer is a Bazzill Basics Brown Shade and the Papers are from LOTV.  I have used some Lace for a middle border and added some paper flowers.  The sentiment was hand stamped and punched.  To finish I added Pink Pearls.




Thank you for sharing this card with me today.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon


8 comments:

  1. Fabulous image and card design
    Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely design! Thank you for joining our „Shabby Chic“ challenge over at the Crafty Cardmakers ;o) Happy crafting,
    Maike

    ReplyDelete
  3. How perfectly sweet. Really lovely.

    So glad you joined us at MOrgan's ArtWorld.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Love the design. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this week. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card!

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. Shabby and chic at it's best. Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty cardmakers and good luck with the challenge, Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your guest designer spot! Your card is so very lovely!
    It's just perfect for our flowers and lace challenge! Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy!
    Hugs, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really cute and beautiful card! Looking forward to see you as a guest designer :)
    DT Tone - Fussy and Fancy! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon