Pages

Wednesday 3 August 2016

Girly Pin Up!

Hi Everyone

This is my second DT card for the new challenge that starts today at Dark 'n' Daring Challenges.  


This time I got to work with an image called Girly Pin Up from Ikesart.  I coloured this up using ProMarkers.

The theme is Anything Goes as long as its a Dark/Sexy Creation.

For this card I used a 6" Square Card Blank and layered it up with Navy and White Layers.  The sentiment is from Stampingallday.  Being a Mans Card I kept it CAS Style.

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.

2 comments:

  1. Super cool cards :-) The colouring on my image is fabulous and she looks super awesome :-)
    Thank you for using one of my images and it is a pleasure to Sponsor you :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. An awesome card beautifully coloured image
    Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon