Pages

Friday 30 September 2016

Apple-Tastic!

Hi Everyone

I am starting on the presents for my children's teachers for Christmas.  I decided to start with this notebook for my Daughter's Teacher.

I fell in love with this Apple Hat Kid Image from Lemon Shortbread.  Teachers are always associated with Apple so thought this was perfect!   I coloured the image using ProMarkers and covered the Hat with Diamond Sparkles Candy Floss Glitter.
I have made the covers from 2mm white board and the Base/Frame Layer is a Bazzill Basics Rad Shade.  The ABC/123 Paper is from the Tilly Daydream Paper Pack.  The back is covered in a paper from this pack too.  I wanted to make it personal so I typed the sentiment on the computer and printed it off.  The Apple Die cuts are a Poppystamps die and I cut one in red and one in green.  I added an Apple Charm to the hinge and this actually says NO.1 Teacher on it although it is hard to see this in the pic.  I used a leaf die and decorated this with some Red Paper Flowers.  I popped on a Red Bow and finished with Pearl Gems.

I had so much fun making this that I need to make another one lol!  Got 3 Teachers and 3 Teaching assistants to make gifts for so look out for more of these in the future!

I would like to enter this Note Book into the following Challenges




Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this Note Book with me.  I have other ideas floating around in my head for teacher gifts so please do come back and look out for these!!  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.

5 comments:

  1. She's so cute! Thanks for joining us at Sunny Day Crafting.
    ~DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome creations. Love the colours.

    hugs
    Claudia
    http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/
    http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just adorable! Love that image! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week.
    Tina- 4CC DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card. Great colours and details!!! Thanks for joining us at Creates and Makes

    hugs
    Claudia
    DT Creates and Makes
    http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/
    http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a wonderful take on give your Teacher an Apple. I love the colouring and the Glitter on her 'Apple' Hat. Thank you for joining us for our 'Anything Goes Challenge at Morgan's ArtWorld.
    Hugz Sammi, - DT AngelicBadGirl

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon