Pages

Wednesday 21 September 2016

Oriental Style for a Friend

Hi There Everyone

It is the start of a new challenge over at Creative Craft Cottage


The theme for the next fortnight is Anything Goes.  We have some great sponsors once again so please come on over and join in with us.

One of the sponsors is SLSLines who kindly gave us a choice of images to work with.  I chose to work with Geisha with Umbrella which I coloured using ProMarkers.


For my DT project I made a Card for my friends birthday.  She loves all things Oriental so this image was perfect.

The Card Blank is a 7" Square and my Base/Frame Layer is a Bazzill Basics Green Shade.  The Pattern Papers are from a Paper Pack that I have had for ages but I have lost the cover.  I think it might be a First Edition one but am not sure.  It has glitter over alot of it!  The Sentiments are both from Stampingallday which I stamped up using a Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad.  I cut the image out and layered it using Spellbinders Dies.  The Flowers are a new die that a friend sent to me recently.  They are great as the middle layer pops up making them 3D!  I have used Pink Pearl Gems for the Centres.  To finish I have added some Green Pearl Gem Flowers.



Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.




7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Lisa I love this image
    Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Lisa this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card Lisa! You can also with it on facebook. with our challenge: theme 'Oriental'
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1071726679576104/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Sunny Day Crafting.
    ~DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  5. a magnificent card!

    thank you so much for playing along with us at alphabet challenges!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Lisa! Love the image. Thank you for joining us at Sunny Day Crafting challenge. Mary DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, Lisa - that paper is just perfect.

    Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon