Pages

Friday 7 October 2016

2nd Teacher Notebook

Hi Everyone

I have a 2nd Teacher Notebook to share with you.  I am well on my way making the Christmas Gifts for my children's Teachers!

I used an image from Little Blue Button called Teacher Charlie and I coloured her using ProMarkers.
 
I made the covers from 2mmm White Board and used a Bazzill Basics Green Shade for the Base Layer.  The Glitter covered embossed Alphabet paper is from a First Edition paper pad.  I used a Poppystamps Apple Die to cut the red and green apples and added a Silver Teacher Apple Charm to the top ring.  The sentiment I typed up and printed out on the PC so that I could personalise it.   I popped on a Satin Bow (which reminded me of a school tie lol) and finished with Green Pearls.
 
I would like to enter this Notebook into the following Challenges



Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today and share this Notebook with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.

5 comments:

  1. A great idea, with a great image and layout!! Thanks for playing at Passion for promarkers xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah this is brilliant and what a great gift for the Teacher. Thanks for playing along with us on Passion for Promarkers this week, Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute looking card. Love the apple die cuts. Really sweet! Thanks for joining us over at PFP this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea,love the cute image and well coloured thanks for joining us here at I Love Promarkers,Lyn DT.

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon