Pages

Monday 21 November 2016

Patchwork Apple

Hi Everyone

It is the start of a new challenge at Creative Craft Cottage 


The theme for the next fortnight is Anything Goes.  We hope that you will be able to come on over and join in this Easy Peasy theme!

We have two fabulous sponsors for this challenge.  One of them is Lemon Shortbread.  I got to work with this Image called Apple Hat Kid which I have coloured with ProMarkers and used Diamond Sparkles Apple Glitter on!

I have made a Notebook for my Eldest Son's Teacher for Christmas.  It is an A5 size and the covers are made from 2mm White Board.  My Base/Frame Layer is a Bazzill Basics Green Shade and the Patterned Paper is from Tilly and Friends Paper Pack.  I popped on a Teacher Apple Charm to the Top Hinge.  I used a Poppy Stamps Die to cut the Apples and a leaf die for the leaves under the Paper Flowers.  The Sentiment was done on the PC.  To finish I added a Green Satin Bow and Pearl Gems.

I would like to enter this Notebook into the following Challenges



 Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today and share this Notebook with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa this is stunning your son's teacher is going to be thrilled to receive it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card love the glitter
    Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card! And the cutest image!

    Thank you for joining us at the Papershelter.

    Hugzz Monique Dt TPS

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one cute image! I love the sparkle on the apple hat plus I just love these colors! Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card love the design and your colour choice. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Card. Thanks for joining in this months Autumn Colours challenge over at Crafty Calendar. Don't forget to become a follower of our blog if you're not already.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello… Thanks for sharing your card with us at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog… your card is lovely and fits perfectly with our ‘Blossoms’ challenge theme… hope you can join us for our next challenge and good luck in the draw.
    [Diane Louise, Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon