Pages

Tuesday 7 February 2017

Teddy for Mum!

Hi Everyone

It is the start of a new challenge over at Unicorn Challenge


The theme for this month is Butterflies and/or Hearts.  We would love for you to come and join in with us


I would like to share this card with you that I have made for my Mum for her Birthday.  I went with the Hearts side of the theme for this one!

The Image is from MoonFlower Stamps and is called Valentine Teddy and I have coloured her with Copics, ProMarkers  and Prismacolour Pencils.
I have used a 7" Square Card Blank.  The patterned paper is from my stash.  I have added some wide lace and a flower arrangement.  The sentiment is from Stampingallday and I cut this out using a Spellbinders decorative oval Die.  I also used a Joy Die to cut the heart.  I added a couple of satin pink bows and finished wit some Pearl Heart Gems.




 Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.

12 comments:

  1. Fabulous card and colouring
    Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Mum will love this frilly card - great coloring of the image - wonderful hair! Thanks for entering the QKR Stampede weekly Anything Goes challenge - with an optional Valentine twist. Dorothy S, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa this is a stunning card. The image you have used is so cute. Your mum will love this card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful. I love how you colored the air. Thank you so much for joining us at Inspiration Destination. Good luck!!! Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet image! I LOve your pretty embellishments. Thank you so much for joining us this week over at QKR Stampede.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and I love the lace. Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede. Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW on that gorgeous lace, Lisa! Darling teddy bear. It's wonderful to see you playing along at QKR Stampede in our "Anything Goes" challenge and also using the optional "Valentine" twist. Good luck in the draw.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty and feminine card - love your embellishments. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Dragonfly Dreams Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for our February challenge 7 at Love to Craft, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job Lisa! I love the lace and your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful Card..Love the way you have embellished it..lovely image..Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations challenges. Hugs xx Deepti

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card - pretty floral detailing.
    Thanks for playing along at ITP
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon