Pages

Thursday 6 April 2017

Little Mermaid

Hi Everyone

It is the start of a new challenge over at Craft Rocket Challenges 



This challenge blog has changed from a fortnightly to a monthly blog.  The theme for the month of April is Inspired by a Movie or Book.

I love this theme.  I have made a Notebook using an image from Conie Fong called Liliana Mermaid.  I coloured the image using ProMarkers and Copics.  I got both these images one is with a waterlily and one is without it.  I have used the one with the waterlily for this notebook.

The size of this notebook is A5.  The Green coloured paper is a digital paper with water droplets on it.  I used Paper Flowers and String Pearls to decorate this notebook.  The NOTES letters were cut using a Memory Box Alphabet Die.  I finished by adding Pearl and Clear Flower Gems.




 Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today and share this notebook with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  We would love it if you would come on over and join in with this months challenge.  Hope to see you again soon.


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful image and card Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a delightful notebook - love how you draped the pearls. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Dragonfly Dreams challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous notebook cover..lovely image..Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges. Hugs xx Deepti

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, Lisa - love that pearl trim.

    Thanks for joining us at Pearly Sparkles.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon