Pages

Friday 1 September 2017

Guest Designer for Paradise of Stamps

Hi Everyone

I was so thrilled to see that I won a challenge recently at Paradise of Stamps.  When you win the challenge you are invited to be Guest Designer for a future challenge so here I am lol!

The theme for this month is Your Favourite Thing.

I made a card using School Girl Emma digi stamp from Pink Gem Designs.  Emma is one of my favourite characters at Pink Gem.  I usually colour her up for pregnancy cards but she looks just as fab as a school girl.  I coloured her using Copics and fussy cut her.

The Card is a 6" Square and I have layered shades of White with Blue Bazzill.  The Blackboard is a wooden die that I have owned for several years but only gets an airing if I have a School Theme to make lol!  The sentiment I typed on the laptop before I printed the image.  I used white peel offs for the ABC and finished with  Blue Pearl Gems.





 Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.

2 comments:

  1. What a great back to school card! Love this cute stamp and your details are perfect! Thank you for joining the fun at The Paper Shelter! Good luck and please play along in our next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS on being Guest Designer!
    Love your cute image and fun design!
    Thank You for joining us at the Crafty Gals Corner :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon