Pages

Friday 1 September 2017

Rosy Greens

Hi Everyone

Today is the start of a new challenge over at Fabrika Fantasy  challenge blog.


The theme for this month is Add Pearls/Gems.

I have used this image called Young Marguerite and I have coloured her using Copics.  You can find her and all the other fabulous digi stamps in the STORE 


For my DT card I used a 7" Scalloped Card Blank and the Patterned Paper is from Trimcraft.  The sentiment is hand stamped and is from Stampingallday.  I cut the image out using a Spellbinders Decorative oval and the flourishes are a Marianne Creatables die.  I added some Paper Roses and finished by adding Green Pearl Gems.

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges



 Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.

2 comments:

  1. Your card looks very beautiful and harmonious! Thank you, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. Anna-Karin DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon